1. Go to http://wmtransfer.com and click on Sign Up button.
2. Add your GSM number using your country code. For Nigerians, if your GSM phone number is 08023456789, then type: +2348023456789. WARNING: Do not use MTN line. You will be disappointed by their sms gateway.
3. When you add your GSM mobile number, click on Proceed button.
4. Fill your correct and complete data in the next page that will appear and click on Proceed.
5. After clicking on Proceed button, check the next page very well and make sure your data are ok especially your phone number. Then, click on Proceed.
6. Check your email for the code you will receive. Insert in the box provided and click on Proceed.
7. Read the content of the page you will see and send sms as required. Make sure your sms was delivered before clicking on Proceed.
8. Click on Proceed and you will receive a code through sms.
9. Insert the code and click on Proceed button.
8. On the next page, type your sophisticated password, enter the code you will see and hit Ok button.
9. You are done now. You now have a WebMoney Mini account.
10. Check your email for your WebMoney ID.
11. It’s now time to create WebMoney dollar purse which you need to give to exchangers like us, friends, families, business partners, etc for dollar funding.
12. Click on Purses.
13. You will see a plus (+) sign. Click on it.
14. Under Currency, select WMZ, check I accept the terms of the agreement and click on Create.
15. Once clicked, you will get a notification that it has been created successfully.
16. Click on Purse again to get the WMZ purse account number. If you logged out, you can always login to your WebMoney Mini account through: http://mini.wmtransfer.com
17. With this Mini account set-up, you can only transact $400 in a month. To increase it, click on Settings in your WebMoney Mini account.
18. Scroll down to bottom right and you will see Account Management Methods (WebMoney Keeper): Classic and Light.
19. If you choose Classic or Light, you will be required to fill in your government issued ID information and wait for WebMoney agent to activate it in few days. Classic account requires you to download a software for its management once you are approved.
20. Whatever you want to do with your WebMoney account can be found through a simple Google search. There are lots videos out there.
We buy and sell WebMoney in Nigeria through local bank transfer and cash deposit.
to learn how to buy or sell (fund) your WebMoney dollars on NigeriaGoldExchange.ng
Hope you enjoyed this simple guide. Post this on your FaceBook and Twitter handle.
Comments are closed.